HOME▶ Exhibits▶ Data Collection, Management, and Analysis - Real-time collection of data on mobility status of multiple persons and things▶ H19 Creating infrastructure for future connected cars
6 exhibition themes
Real-time collection of data on mobility status of multiple persons and things
Creating infrastructure for future connected cars
- Toyota Motor Corp. and the NTT Group have been carrying out a field trial on connected car technology since Dec.2018. By gathering data from numerous connected cars and simulating road environments in clouds, we aim to make a sustainable Smart Mobility Society by leveraging NTT Group's ICT portfolio.
- Utilizes decentralized OSS architecture.
- Gathers data from millions of connected cars.
- Processes data of cars traveling at high speed in real time.
- Technologies for safe driving and autonomous vehicles.
- Traffic control and traffic analysis.
- Secondary uses of data collected from connected cars.
- We are promoting technology development for making a "Smart Mobility Society" by efficiently gathering data from tens of millions of connected cars and processing it at high speed.
Toyota Motor Corporation
- Our collaboration on connected cars is promoting technology development.
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION, NTT DATA Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation, NTT DOCOMO, INC.