HOME▶ Exhibits▶ Media and User Interface - User interface technologies for 202X▶ A11 Automatic gesture generation for robot presenters
6 exhibition themes
Media and User Interface
User interface technologies for 202X
Automatic gesture generation for robot presenters
- Robots can be used to advertise and demonstrate products in stores but advertisers do not have skill to program their speeches and gestures.
- Our automatic robot gesture methods make gestures that correspond to recorded speech of a presenter and keywords displayed in the presentation media.
- Uses an appropriate gesture model to reconstruct the recorded presenterfs gestures.
- Reduces authoring time to about 66% that of a convention tool.
- The creator can author the details of each slide when creating robot signage content for tourists or on facilities.
The University of Electro-Communications, Kashihara Laboratory
Collaborative research project for robot presentation with appropriate gestures
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION