HOME▶ NTT R&D Forum 2019 Official App
NTT R&D Forum 2019 Official App
Thank you for using NTT R&D Forum 2019 official app.
This application is available by Dec. 31, 2019 and after that you will not be able to view the business trip report created by "Torurepo".
So, please save the report as PDF file by Dec. 31, 2019 as follows:.
- ① Select "Torurepo" from the menu at the bottom.
- ② Select "MY REPORT" and open the report.
- ③ Select "Share PDF" from the menu at the bottom.
- ④ Save to file or send it by email etc...
NTT R&D Forum 2019 official app exposes you to state-of-the-art technologies of NTT Lab which include "Torurepo"(auto-generation of a business trip report based on NTT's Angle-free Object Search Technology), "Torunarray"(virtual tour guide based on the object search technology, and text-to-speech technology), as well as providing the details of exhibitions & lectures, and floor map.
Notice to users of the previous version of the app
Please be noted that the app icon for the latest app resembles that of the outdated version, and be sure to launch the correct version.
Experience state-of-the-art technologies of NTT Lab
Simply take pictures of exhibition panels, and the app will recognize the exhibitions to automatically create a business trip report
* The feature is based on "Angle-free Object Search Technology" developed by NTT Lab.
* Please do not take pictures that identify individuals.
Simply take pictures of exhibition panels, and the app will recognize the exhibitions to play the audio guides for the recognized exhibitions.
* The feature is based on "Angle-free Object Search Technology" and text-to-speech technology developed by NTT Lab.
* Please refrain from using the feature while walking.
Provide the list of exhibitions and summaries of exhibitions
Provide the schedules for lectures and sessions
Provide the floor map
- * We recommend you to use a headset when using "Torunarray", the audio guide
Click here for the terms of service for free Wi-Fi services inside the venue.